Eddy Elementary School
Principal: Rick Carlson
301 N. Ninth St.
St. Clair, Michigan 48079
Attendance Line: 810.676.1566
Eddy Elementary Latchkey: 810.676.1564
"Within a safe and caring environment, the purpose of Eddy Elementary is to develop productive citizens and life long learners by recognizing the talents and abilities of each student."
The staff at Eddy Elementary will work together to effectively prepare students for a global society by:
- Holding students to high expectations and challenging them to take risks and think critically.
- Promoting technology as an ever changing resource to enhance student learning.
- Providing students with diverse learning opportunities that have real world application.
- Involving students in activities that involve communication and collaboration within a group setting.
- Fostering an environment in which students develop an appreciation for world cultures and learn to recognize their place in the global society.
Eddy Elementary is located fifty miles north of Detroit, Michigan, along the banks of the St. Clair River. Take I-94 to the St. Clair exit (257), turn right on Fred Moore Highway, keep going straight, turns to Clinton Rd., then to Ninth St..
8:25 a.m. - 3:18 p.m.
Students may begin to arrive at school at 8:20 a.m.
Half day dismissal time 11:47 a.m.
KG: 11:35 a.m.
01: 12:20 p.m.
02: 11:20 a.m.
03: 12:10 a.m.
04: 11:55 a.m.
05: 11:05 a.m.
School Safety Logs: